December 1, 2008
So i got bored very easily with my previous UI and there were some things about it that bugged me.
With the new level, new spec, new day, i created a new UI.
Sickdk UI R002
The reasons i went with this layout are as follows;
1. I have used “Grid” for party and raid, and positioned it centrall, this is because im also leveling a holy priest and it works best for healing.
2. I have positioned information to best suit leveling both a healer and Tank (as i do)
3. I needed more buttons, unlike alot of users i tend to like the buttons just incase i need to click.
I have uploaded the Interface/WTF folders and created all the profiles required in the addons (profile = sickdk). If you have any troubles installing or you wish to just leave a comment i would like that.
Some more pics;
November 24, 2008
For all you UI addicts out there I have made minor updates to Sickdk UI, Download Here
2. All known mining nodes for Cart
3. Combat Log
4. Chat control now Prat
5. Rune’s controlled by Magicrunes
6. Pitbull adjusted
7. Small mods added for, sell value, bulk mail
I hope you all enjoy it, please leave me some feed back.
November 19, 2008
Well as you can read i have rerolled DK and because of this I have decided i would do a complete UI transition as well.
I liked http://dwarfpriest.com/2008/11/17/reworking-my-ui/#comments so I decided I would try and make it my own.
I have started with the basics and will continue to update it over the next week or so. The format is for (1440×900 widescreen, scale 0.74) widescreen. Download Here
Edit: Download Rev Sickdk R001.1, minor errors fixed with regards to chat frame.
To show Omen and Buff CD